- Cisco Services account for 70% of Cisco Partner profits*
- Selling Cisco Services creates an ongoing revenue stream
- Demand for Cisco Services will increase as your customers’ networks continue to grow and become more critical than ever before
- You can become the partner your customers want by making their network more reliable, productive and secure with Cisco Services
- You can sell higher margin Services by creating a professional Service practice with Ingram Micro’s assistance
5 ways Ingram Micro adds value to Cisco Services
- Feel fully supported by our dedicated Services team who, with 12 years of combined experience, have the knowledge and expertise to assist with all your Service related enquiries.
- Work with our Services Renewals team to track, develop and retain customers with absolute simplicity. The team will control the management of renewals, merge contracts, and relieve you of all the hard work to make a renewal a smooth transaction.
- Use Ingram Micro’s unique service contract management tool, IRIS, for full visibility of your Services inventory and to create on-demand Cisco Smart Net Total Care quotes and order transactions. All of our General Sales team and Cisco specialists are fully-trained on IRIS, so they can also prepare quotes and process transactions on your behalf.
- Personally meet with our Cisco Services specialists and let them assess your performance metrics using Cisco’s Total Partner View (TPV) platform to recommend ways to better manage, optimise and transform your Services and technology practices.
- Together we will better manage your customers’ networks. Following Cisco’s Icebreaker program, we will support you in discovering your end users install base, regardless of whether they bought the products or services from yourself. We will work with you to consolidate multiple contracts to help reduce administration, strengthen your relationship with customers by ensuring that their entire installed base is covered and most importantly enable you to discuss your customers future needs.
Contact our Services team
*Cisco, 2016. Services for Partners.